Tuesday 7 August 2012

A Memory House

In the legend of the Memory House, it hidden in everyone of mind. It is invisible but it can feel inside our mind. Where is it located? Nobody will know but everyone will find it when memory storage is used. This is a myth that I heard in my secondary school. Memory House often use to storage our experience things. For instance, the information in the book after read through or something happened on that day. You may imaging the data which looks like a document. You enter the Memory House, slowly open the main door, many doors in front of you and you choose one of the doors and enter it. When you open the door, you will see three to five drawers and only one of them and put the data in. After this, label the drawer which could let you find it easily when you need it after. This story seem like abstract but it is a train-memory method. I try it before. Then scenario story in my Memory House, no matter good or bad, it has an obvious outcome. After the experiment, I found that the strength of Memory House was too powerful, the bad scenario I too struggle with it. At the end, I decided only good and memorable scenario can storage in the Memory House.

No comments:

Post a Comment