Sunday 26 August 2012

Beyond a Dream

     I always concern the environmental issues that happening in the world. I dreamed a special incidence in recently and it repeat and repeat frequently. It was a monster that kill the whole urban residents and the urban turn over a grave zone. There were no one alive. I curious to know the whole incidence.
     Actually, this dream was from my childhood's memory. In 1999, a news stated that a city turn into grave within a night time and it because of a monster kill the people. Because of the curiously mind, I research and found that there was no any case such like the news.
    This dream appeared and alerted me the environment still getting worsen and I should change the habitat to environmental friendly. Take as a responsible to caring the environment. I know how to preserve the environment but I was lazy to have that behavior. After this dream repeated over and over again, I have try to change to caring environment behavior. At the meanwhile, I start to read the news everyday to confirm the incidence in the dream that reminded me is just a dream. I believed that I will able to differentiate between dream and real world in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment